As a Software developer, a typical day might include the following:
- Working on new game codes.
- Brainstorming with the team to get new game ideas.
- Working on prototyping games
- Updating and solving bugs in our mobile app.
- Testing the mobile app on the actual devices in iOS and Android.
- Writing code for new features, apps, and products.
This job might be for you if:
- You enjoy trying new things.
- You are good in logic and solving puzzles.
- You love taking up new challenges and finding creative solutions.
- You don't get frustrated easily.
- If you don't know something, you try to learn it.
- You are a self-learner.
- You enjoy working on new ideas and tools.
- You like helping people and working in a team to find creative solutions.
- You are a focussed person who does every work with total dedication.
- You are an innovative thinker who can think out of the box.
What Will You Learn?
- You will learn about the complete app development life-cycle.
- You will learn about mobile app development.
- You will learn the art of persistence in which you keep trying new ways to solve a problem.